Top 5 Air Purifiers On The Market For Dust
Fellowes Allergy UK Approved AeraMax DX55 Review - Our Number 1
The Fellowes Allergy AeraMax is a tough and durable air purifier that is especially designed to help allergy sufferers remove airborne allergens. Read on for some of Fellowes best features (CHECK PRICE!).
- This air purifier can capture 99.97% of unpleasant particles and parasites including dust, dust mites and pollen.
- The Fellowes Allergy Approved AeraMax Purifier can also help protect you against bacteria, fungi and mildew, which can all damage your health and aggravate respiratory problems.
- This air purifier is complete with a HEPA filter. HePA filters are renowned for their superior cleansing abilities because they can cleanse 99.97% of airborne particles.
- Th Fellowes AeraMax was specially created to help allergy sufferers ward off allergens, and this air purifier can increase the air flow in your room up to 35% so you’ll breath easier for longer.
- This filter has a large reach and can purify rooms that are up to 18 m², meaning it’s great for small and/or medium sized rooms
- The AeraMax’s four stage system processes your air in four ways before letting it out into the environment, so it leaves your air extra clean and purified.
- This filters sensors can keep track of the quality of the air, and they can automatically change their settings and speed up or down if needs be to keep your room sufficiently protected.
- The Fellowes air purifier has impressive automatic indicators that will tell you when you need to replace your filters.
- This product comes with a 3 year limited warranty. Warranties are a really important feature, because not only can you be safe in the knowledge that if your air purifier breaks at any time in the next three years and it’s not your fault you can get it replaced, but also because it is a good indication of the quality of the product and how long the manufacturer believes it will last.
Features: Captures up to 99.97% of particles - protects against bacteria - specifically designed for allergy sufferers - HEPA filter - 4 stage processing - smart systems - 3 year warranty.
PureMate Review - Number 2
This impressive air purifier is both quiet and effective. Read on for some its best features.
- The PureMate air purifier can capture 99.97% of air parasites thanks to its HEPA filter. It can efficiently capture dust mites, pollens and other allergens. HEPA fitlers can help prevent asthma attacks due to their impressive capabilities, so if you or someone in your household is an asthma sufferer you should make sure your air purifier has a HEPA filter.
- PureMate has been specially designed to be extra quiet, and it is virtually silent on the low setting option.
- This is a large air purifier that is ideal for medium and large rooms such as living rooms or kitchens.
- This shiny, high tech air purifier has a digital display that let’s you check up on your air quality, so you’ll know if there are any problems or changes.
- PureMate’s air flow rate is a pretty impressive 220 m³ per hour.
- The PureMate air purifier comes with a 2 year warranty for added peace of mind.
Features: Capture 99.97% of allergens, extra quiet, large size, digital display, 2 year warranty.
Pricing: High End.
Breathe Fresh Review - Number 3
This HEPA filtered air purifier is effective at capturing and removing all the allergens that can ruin your day. Some of the Breathe Fresh 3-in-1’s best features include:
- This air purifier is complete with a HEPA purification system and can capture 99.97% of allergens. This includes dust, dust mites, smoke and other negative smells/allergens.
- The Breathe Fresh Air 3-in-1 is a medium sized purifier (56 CM) which is great for small and medium rooms.
- This air filter has a UV-C Light which basically helps kill bacteria, mould spores and infectious viruses.
- The air purifier is effective at eradicating bad smells and will make your air smell fresh and clean.
- Not only do you get a 2 year warranty with this air purifier, but you can also get your money back within 30 days if you are not 100% satisfied.
Features: HEPA filter - ideal for small & medium rooms - Kills bacteria and viruses - gets rid of bad smells - 2 year warranty
Pricing: Mid range
HoMedics Review - Number 4
This strong looking air purifier has tons of attractive features. Read on to learn more.
- The HoMedics purifier has a HEPA filter which can remove 99.97% of air borne particles including dust and dust mites.
- With the HoMedics air purifier, you ‘ll have the choice of three different air cleaning speeds.
- This air purifier has an impressive CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 75 per hour.
- HoMedics Professional Air Purifier is slim, compact and ideal for small rooms.
- Not only does the HoMedics purifier remove pollen and dust, but it can also eradicate bacteria and pet dander.
- This purifier has been designed to be as quiet as possible, and it is so quiet that you can even have it running in your bedroom as you sleep.
- The HoMedics purifier has an impressive three year warranty, so you can rest assure that if you receive a faulty product you can get it replaced.
Features: HEPA filter - 3 cleaning speeds - small, slim & good for small rooms - quiet - 3 year warranty.
Futura 40W Pro HEPA Review - Number 5
This affordable air purifier is great for those who are on a budget but still want great quality air. Read on for some of it’s best features.
- This air purifier has a HEPA filter that is effective at removing allergens, dust, dust mites and loads more.
- The Futura can remove 99.7% of air particles. This purifier also comes with it’s own remote control, which is great for multi tasking and lazy days.
- This is an easy to use, retro style air filter complete with a digital display.
- The Futura has three speeds to choose from, so you can switch based on the air quality and noise.
- Futura is ideal for small to medium sized rooms.
- The Futura comes with a 12 month guarantee, so you know you’re protected against any dud deliveries.
Features: HEPA filter - easy to use display & remote control - 3 speeds - 12 month guarantee.
These are all good air purifiers that will remove a lot of dust from your air, improve your air quality and have a positive impact on your health, but first price must go to the Fellowes Allergy UK Approved AeraMax DX55 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter.
This is an impressive and professional air purifier which has a HEPA filter. It can remove 99.97% of allergens, it has a large capacity, and it features impressive indicators that can check your air quality and remind you to change your filters. The best thing about this Fellowes air purifier, however, is the fact that it has been specially designed for allergy sufferers and can improve your air flow up to 35%.
Factors To Bear In Mind When Buying An Air Purifier For Dust
If you have a dust allergy and you’re worried about dust mites, someone has probably already told you to buy an air purifier. Air purifiers help remove nasty odours, dust, pollen and smoke and they can mean all the difference for the quality of air in your home. Air purifiers are commonly used to remove dust and other allergens, they are great for alleviating the symptoms of dust allergies, and they can make your air smell cleaner, fresher and healthier.
Whilst buying an air purifier isn’t an excuse not to dust and clean your house, they can still make a big difference to how much dust you inhale on a daily basis. There are also a lot of different options, designs and functions that you can choose from so you can pick the air purifier that’s right for you. If you’re buying an air purifier for the first time, you may be finding it hard to know where to begin because there are so many different products.
Luckily we’re here to break down the jargon and help you make an informed choice. Read on for some of the things you should look out for when buying an air purifier, and some common terms that you’ll need to know.
Air Change Rate
When buying an air purifier, one of the first things you should check is the air change rate because it tells you how many times the purifier is cleaning your air per hour. These times will refer to the maximum amount of air the purifier can clean and if you keep your air purifier running at full speed all the time it’s likely to be noisy and distracting so keep in mind that the air change rate is not always going to be exact.
Your air purifiers CADR ratings (Clean Air Delivery Rate) are basically the opposite of the air change rate. Rather then checking how many times the purifier will clean your air, the CADR checks how much air the purifier can filter. It measures it by cubic feet per minute and it differentiates between pollen, dust and smoke.
HEPA True filters
HEPA filters are probably the most popular air purification filters around because they are extremely good at trapping airborne particles which can spread diseases around your home. They are also good at getting rid of pollen, dust and dust mites and so if you have allergies and/or are allergic to dust it’s worth checking to see if the air purifier you are buying has a HEPA filter. HEPA filters have been proven to reduce the harmful particles in your air by up to 99.97%, so they are definitely worth investing in.
The size of your room is going to influence how much of an impact your air purifier makes, because some purifiers are better suited for smaller areas and some purifiers will be able to manage a larger room. The other thing you should look out for is the size of the air purifier, because some of them can be really chunky and aren’t going going to fit into a small room.
No matter how good the purifier is, you probably don’t want to have to listen to it whirring and buzzing all day. Obviously you can’t really tell how noisy an air purifier is going to be until you actually turn it on, but you should take a quick look at some of the reviews on Amazon to hear about other people’s experiences with the product.
Now that you know what to look for, let’s get on with the reviews. Read on for our reviews of the top five air purifiers for dust.